Monday 7 January 2013

Good Things

Yesterday's/Today's Three Good Things 


  1. Another No Spend Day today / Meals for the rest of the week already sorted.
  2. Although yesterday started off with a bit of a wibble, my call for help on FB was answered several times and turned my day around - Thank you lovely people! xXx
  3. I've learnt not only are people only too willing to help if you just ask, but that there's no need to wait until you've lathered yourself up into a right royal tizzy before asking!
^_^

Z x

2 comments:

  1. My three good things:-

    1) Realising that my back doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday.
    2) Finding that the supermarket has started importing Waitrose bread! Yaaaaay - it's not sugary and pappy like the local stuff!
    3) I live in Borneo. With Mr P. Wahoo!

    Miss you lots though... that's a bit of a bummer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zola, I thought I'd answer your question here (feel free to delete it): generally, coconut oil isn't used as a shampoo. Use it as a pre-wash conditioner (massage a drop or two into your scalp and hair) or leave-in conditioner (apply a drop or so to the middle to tips of your hair). If you're aiming to move away from commercial shampoos, the most common shampoo replacement is baking soda shampoo and cider vinegar conditioner. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete